As one of the most popular desktop jammers, this product has many advantages:
In the early days, signal jammers could only block one set of frequencies, such as 2G, while sophisticated jammers can block multiple types of networks simultaneously, such as 2-3G. Now this jammer is more powerful. As a BCSK-101H-8KT multi-function desktop jammer of Borch Time-space brand, this product can shield 8 frequency bands. Such as all cell phone signals: GSM/CDMA, 3G, 4G. It can also block GPS, WIFI and other signals. The total power can reach 24W, the interference range is large, and the signal output is stable. There is an independent frequency switch, you can choose to turn on or off a certain frequency band according to your needs. It also has power adjustable function, you can adjust the interference range according to your needs.
BCSK-101H-8KT mobile phone signal jammer products are suitable for classrooms, conference rooms, libraries, cinemas, prisons, detention centers, troops, military areas, etc. Some educational institutions also buy this product. It is one of the most popular desktop distraction devices out there. If you have higher requirements for interference performance, this device is your best choice
1. The jammer is customized according to the frequency bands of different countries. Please confirm that the country of purchase is the same as the country of actual use. Otherwise it cannot be used. Please read jammer features before purchasing.
2. If low-power jammers (such as hand-held jammers) shield signal devices (such as WIFI routers, Bluetooth audio devices, etc.), the effect will be poor, or even unable to interfere.
3. Do not use while charging.
4. Do not use the handheld jammer as a desktop jammer.
5. Do not use the jammer until the antenna is connected.
1.Can jammer GSM/CDMA/DCS/PHS/WCDMA/TD-SCDMA/CDMA2000/Wifi/GPS/4G signal.
2.Can work continuous 24 hours.
3.Large range of 40 meters jamming
WIFI 2.4G: 2400-2500MHz
VHF: 135-174MHz or 315MHz/433MHZ
UHF: 400-470MHz or 420-480MHz or 450-470MHz
||Up to 40 meters
||Used after connecting the power supply
|Total output power
||-10℃ to +50℃
||5% to 80%