High Power Portable Mobile Signal Jammer , Portable Wirelese Signal Jammer, Wifi Signal Jammer , Mobile Signal CDMA / GSM / DCS / PCS / 3G / 4G /5G
l Using UHF broadband interference technology.
l High effective power (channel power) and large interference radius.
l Imported device, slow start circuit design can avoid the mechanical switch fire phenomenon, high integration, stable work.
l Perfect self-protection function. When the device is warned of overheating fault, the shielding device will automatically shut down the failed module to avoid the damage of the shielding device.
Prisons, Recording Studios, Banks, Contract Tendering Rooms, Churches, Classrooms, Testing Facilities, Security Services, Military Units, Secret Services, News Conference Rooms, Libraries, Museums, Courts, Border Patrol and Drug Enforcement, Customs, etc.
||Bo Chuang space time
||1520- 1670 MHz
|Power: AC 220V
Power Consumption : 1000W
Mainframe weight: 53.6Kg Size(L×W×H):800×500×310 mm
|Humidity: 5%-95% Running Temperature: -35 to +80 ℃
1. System accessory table
||Line controller control line
||Spare Line controller control line
2. Omnidirectional Antenna Parameter List
|Direction of Polarization
||7/16 or N-K
3. Product Image
Step 1 - Open the box
- Open the box. Keep unpacked boxes ready for future removal or shipment.
- check that the open equipment and accessories are in good condition. If any defects or damage are found, please contact your supplier as soon as possible.
Step 2 - Connecting antenna
- Open the suitcase and take out the antenna. Note: do not activate the shield until the antenna and shield are not well connected, otherwise, the shield will be severely damaged. All costs and consequences arising from this will be borne by the user himself.
- Each antenna is connected to the RF output interface of the host computer one-to-one.
Step 3 - Start Jammer
- Connect the host AC~220V port with the power cord in the suitcase: then dial the side red knob switch to the "1" file;
- The start and output power adjustment of the wire controller:
1) Connection wire controller
The 6pin wire control connection line is connected to the 6pin wire control connection
port on the side of the chassis;
2) Control the output and output power of the power amplifier with a wire controller.
[ALL Ch]: screen all 4Channel on / off buttons;
[ALL PA]: power output adjustment keys for all 4Channel of the shield;
[CHX]: the output of Channel X is the Channel number of 1 ~ 8 when the output of
Channel X is turned on / off alone;
[PAX]: regulating the power output of ChannelX alone X is the Channel number of 1 / 8.
The output power regulation is divided into five sections: 20: 20 and 40.
Step 4 - Turn off the Jammer
- the power output switch of each channel is closed;
- Power off:
1) Dial the red knob switch on the side of the chassis to "0";
2) Unplug the power cord;