GPS locator search equipment 10-3000mhz signal detection multi frequency GPS signal detector Bochuang space-time black
The handheld digital wireless frequency detection instrument of bcsk-gps1plus. It is especially suitable for stars, politicians and businessmen, public security, procuratorial and judicial departments. It can measure the frequency of any 10-3000mhz digital, switching and analog signals; Such as GPS locator, tracker, mobile phone, wireless eavesdropper, wireless pinhole camera, walkie talkie and so on. Its own design also has the characteristics of lightness and easy operation.
||Wireless signal frequency detector
||AC110V-240V / rechargeable
||GPS positioning search, intercom, mobile phone, remote control frequency, eavesdropping and photographing detection, wireless camera, wireless frequency investigation
Product description bcsk-1plus, a brand of Bochuang spacetime, is a handheld digital anti eavesdropping detector, which is especially suitable for stars, politicians and businessmen, and public security, procuratorial and judicial departments. It can measure the frequency of any digital, switching and analog signals; Such as GPS positioning, mobile phone, wireless walkie talkie, etc
Bcsk-1plus, a brand of Bochuang spacetime, is a handheld digital anti eavesdropping detector, which is especially suitable for stars, politicians and businessmen, and public security, procuratorial and judicial departments. It can measure the frequency of any digital, switching and analog signals; Such as mobile phones, wireless walkie talkies, etc. Its own design also has the characteristics of lightness and easy operation. Scan the possible materials listed in the manual. If an unknown object is scanned, when the anti eavesdropping detector sends an audible and visual alarm, it indicates that some objects may be camouflaged.
During the use of the anti eavesdropping detector, the influence of the surrounding unknown signals, such as the wireless router at home, Bluetooth transmitter and other radio transmitting devices on the equipment shall be noted. It should also be noted that because there are mobile phone signals around us, the sensitivity of the equipment can not be adjusted too high, otherwise the alarm will also be given for normal mobile phone signals, and it is OK to adjust to the bottom sensitivity.
1. Impedance: 50 ohms (BNC connector)
2. Frequency range: 30 MHz – 2.8 GHz
3. Sensitivity lt; 2 mV
4. Input: 15 dBm
5. Resolution: 10 kHz (digital or switching signal) / 1 kHz (analog signal)
6. Time base lt; 1 ppm typ. Room temperature
7. Weight: 210 G
8. Dimensions: 80 mm high x 68 mm wide x 31 mm long
9. Shell: black aluminum alloy shell
10. Power supply: 4 AA 600 MAH NiCd battery
11. Charger: 9 VDC, 300 Ma
1. 7-bit LCD display.
2. It can measure the frequency of any digital, switching and analog signal (pulse width greater than 250 US).
3. Field strength indication of 16 segment super sensitive synchronous RF signal ＜ - 35dbm to 0 DBM.
4. Temporary key.
5. Low power consumption 6 hours NiCd battery.
6. Low voltage display.
7. Vibration alarm output.
8. Telescopic antenna (144 MHz / 460 MHz) and charger are attached.
There are two common frequencies of GPS locator, generally more than 1200 MHz and more than 1500 MHz.
Magnetic detectors are mainly aimed at GPS locators without strong magnetic installation, rather than detecting GPS through frequency, so those dormant GPS locators that need to be installed cannot be detected through magnetic detectors
. We still have to use the professional GPS frequency detection equipment of Bochuang space-time brand to detect. Here are three GPS detection methods.
1. Ordinary GPS will send the current GPS position to the server every ten to tens of seconds. This kind of GPS generally must be powered on, because the power consumption is relatively large, but it is also easy to find. As long as you find a relatively open place where no one passes 20 meters around, hold a handheld signal detector
, adjust the sensitivity, and pause for 20 seconds every 20 cm from the inside to the outside, See whether the signal can be detected. If the signal is found, judge the signal strength by moving. When the signal is full, the GPS is within 20cm around the detector, and then disassemble it for inspection.
2. Shallow sleep GPS, that is, through man-made settings, sends out GPS positions every certain time and at a fixed time every day. The goal is to prevent detection and save electric energy (possibly battery). This kind of GPS should lock the GSM card number in the GPS through special equipment, cooperate with shielding device and model machine, and then activate it through the equipment, that is, constantly send text messages or call the number, Make the equipment in the signal transmission state, continuously transmit signals, and then hold the handheld signal detector
to detect according to the method.
3. Deep sleep GPS. This kind of GPS has the function of automatic on-off. When it does not send a signal, it will shut down itself. No tool can detect its information. This is also a kind of GPS hidden deep, which is difficult to find. However, since it is GPS, the purpose is to transmit wireless signals to the outside. There is always a time to turn on and send signals. At this time, we still use professional detection equipment to continuously scan through the frequency every few minutes. Once the GPS turns on and sends signals, it can be captured by the equipment for activation and detection, Generally, the transmission cycle of this kind of GPS will not exceed 24 hours, and the transmission time is mostly at night.
Please read the following instructions carefully before using this detector:
1. The instrument can detect the GPS, mobile phone,, and other electronic products installed with mobile or Unicom SIM card that communicate through GSM mobile communication network. The equipment used and can also be detected.
2. The detection object of the instrument must work in GSM network and be in 2G mode (at present, almost all GPS sold in the market only support 2G network of China Mobile or China Unicom). Whether the instrument can detect smart phones depends on the network of the mobile phone environment.
3. During the use of this instrument, the external radiation signal strength is about - 20dbm, and the frequency is 945mhz. This signal strength is about one tenth of the electromagnetic radiation generated during mobile phone conversation. Long term use will not cause any harm to human body. Please rest assured.
4. The instrument will detect the IMEI number (device serial number) and IMSI (SIM card serial number) of the detected target during use. Do not use this information for illegal purposes.
5. The detection range of this instrument can reach 5-50m in diameter depending on the surrounding network environment. After detecting the detected target, it will automatically block the communication between the target and the mobile communication network base station, which may interfere with the normal communication of the mobile phone. Please ensure that it will not affect others before use.
As an auxiliary tool for searching and detecting GPS, mobile phones and plug-in cards, this instrument can basically detect more than 90% of GPS and mobile phones and other devices working in 2G network. However, with the rapid changes of science and technology, the company does not promise to detect GPS and other devices in the future The manufacturer and seller shall not be jointly and severally liable for any civil or equipment directly or indirectly caused by the user's use of the instrument.
Please use this instrument under the permission of Chinese national laws and regulations. The equipment manufacturer and seller shall not be jointly and severally liable for any loss of life or property caused by the illegal use of this instrument.
Tips and precautions for using GPS detector
Note: in order to improve your skills, you must read this paragraph carefully.
1. The host can be placed in the vehicle for search and detection, but when the host activates GPS, it must be placed three meters away from the vehicle, because the antenna of the host will also send 935-960m signals. If the host is placed in the vehicle, it is difficult to distinguish which signal is GPS and which signal is mobile phone when we use the detector to detect the GPS position on the vehicle, It rings everywhere.
At present, many GPs do not need a card, but it does not mean that it does not need a card, but it uses a patch card, which directly pastes the card on the circuit board. This kind of card is generally and can be detected.
The activation function of the host refers to activating the GPS in the standby state, forcing it to continuously transmit signals to communicate with the host and expose its installation location. It does not mean activating the GPS in the sleep state. When the GPS is in the sleep state, it cannot be activated, and no device can activate the GPS device in the sleep state. Because GPS does not upload data when it is in standby mode, it does not transmit signals, but it is still in power on state, but it does not transmit signals. Therefore, we need to use the host to activate it and force it to transmit signals continuously.
4. The traffic used on GPS is limited every month, which is about 20m a month. Therefore, when GPS detects that the car is prohibited, it will not report it again in order to save traffic. Therefore, when we detect GPS, we input the frequency of the detector to drive on the car, and then drive the car for hundreds of meters to wake up GPS.
5. Even for wired GPS, the client can be set to sleep and send signals once a day. It's not that wired GPS will always report information.
6. The GPS serial number detected by our detector is 15 digits, which is also the real serial number of each GPS. This is IMEI number, but the ID number marked on many GPs is 10 digits. This number is only the platform number of the manufacturer's login platform, not the real serial number of GPS, resulting in the mismatch between the 10 digit number and the detected 15 digit number, Therefore, when detecting GPS, find a place with fewer people, activate it directly when it is detected, and then use the detector to find the specific location on the car.
7. Whether the shield can be opened around the equipment when it is in use. When the equipment is in normal use, it does not need to turn on the shield. If the shield must be turned on around, the equipment can detect GPS, but it still has a certain impact on the detection accuracy of the equipment. Moreover, if the shield is turned on, the shield will emit a strong signal, which will cause the handheld detector to stop and report when looking for the specific GPS position, affecting the determination of the position. Therefore, the shield cannot be turned on when looking for the position with the handheld detector.
8. Usage of frequency measuring mobile phone. In the process of using the equipment, install the frequency measuring mobile phone and put the card next to it. If the host can detect the frequency measuring mobile phone, it proves that the equipment is OK. However, once the point number is measured by frequency measurement, the frequency measurement mobile phone does not have to be turned on every time. As long as the instrument is used in the same place, the point number is basically unchanged. If the instrument is used in another place, the frequency point number must be retested.
9. The reason why the host cannot detect the Smartphone
Later, customers will ask why my device can only test the Nokia mobile phone equipped with the device, but not my own apple, Samsung and other smart phones. Before answering this question, let's briefly talk about the working principle of our device.
As we all know, GPS must send back its location information through the mobile phone network. The current mobile phone network is divided into 2G, 3G and 4G. At present, GPS sold on the market basically sends back through the 2G network, that is to say, it only supports the 2G network, which is better than an elderly machine. Even if you install a 4G one, it still sends text messages and calls intelligently, You can't use 4G network to surf the Internet and play wechat. Because GPS only supports 2G network, our equipment is mainly used to detect 2G network devices. However, the current smart phones can support 2G, 3G and 4G networks at the same time. If the operators around the mobile phone provide 3G and 4G networks, the smart phone must give priority to 3G and 4G networks for connection. At this time, our equipment can not detect the mobile phone, unless the surrounding 3G and 4G network signals are poor or 3G and 4G network coverage is not provided, Then the smart phone will automatically drop to the 2G network. At this time, our detector can detect the mobile phone,
Therefore, smart phones do not mean that they can be detected every time, nor do they mean that they cannot be detected. If you want to detect this smart phone, you can open a shield nearby to shield the 3G and 4G networks, and drive the mobile phone or GPS to the 2G network.
This method can also be used to detect the 3G / 4G version of GPS on the market.