GPS locator search equipment 10-3000mhz signal detection multi frequency GPS signal detector Bochuang space-time black
The handheld digital wireless frequency detection instrument of bcsk-gps1plus. It is especially suitable for stars, politicians and businessmen, public security, procuratorial and judicial departments. It can measure the frequency of any 10-3000mhz digital, switching and analog signals; Such as GPS locator, tracker, mobile phone, wireless eavesdropper, wireless pinhole camera, walkie talkie and so on. Its own design also has the characteristics of lightness and easy operation.
1. Impedance: 50 ohms (BNC connector)
2. Frequency range: 30MHz – 2800MHz
3. Sensitivity: ＜ 2 MV
4. Maximum input: 15 dBm
5. Resolution: 10 kHz (digital or switching signal) / 1 kHz (analog signal)
6. Time base: ＜ 1 ppm typ. Room temperature
7. Weight: 210 G
8. Dimensions: 80 mm high x 68 mm wide x 31 mm long
9. Shell: black aluminum alloy shell
10. Power supply: built in 3000ma rechargeable lithium battery
11. Charger: 5VDC, 300 Ma
1. 7-bit LCD display.
2. It can measure the frequency of any digital, switching and analog signal (pulse width greater than 250 US).
3. Field strength indication of 16 segment super sensitive synchronous RF signal ＜ - 35dbm to 0 DBM.
4. Temporary key.
5. It can work continuously for more than 10 hours
6. Low voltage display.
7. Vibration and luminous alarm output.
8. Telescopic antenna and charger are attached.
1. The default detection sensitivity is the highest and the detection distance is the farthest after startup. After startup, continue to rotate to the right to reduce the sensitivity.
2. The left button of the red button turns on / off the sound alarm function.
3. The right side of the red button is the frequency temporary storage button.
4. The charging status indicator is red and the fully charged indicator is green.
There are two common frequencies of GPS locator, generally more than 1200 MHz and more than 1500 MHz.
Magnetic detectors are mainly aimed at GPS locators without strong magnetic installation, rather than detecting GPS through frequency, so those dormant GPS locators that need to be installed cannot be detected through magnetic detectors
. We still have to use the professional GPS frequency detection equipment of Bochuang space-time brand to detect. Here are three GPS detection methods.
1. Ordinary GPS will send the current GPS position to the server every ten to tens of seconds. This kind of GPS generally must be powered on, because the power consumption is relatively large, but it is also easy to find. As long as you find a relatively open place where no one passes 20 meters around, hold a handheld signal detector
, adjust the sensitivity, and pause for 20 seconds every 20 cm from the inside to the outside, See whether the signal can be detected. If the signal is found, judge the signal strength by moving. When the signal is full, the GPS is within 20cm around the detector, and then disassemble it for inspection.
2. Shallow sleep GPS, that is, through man-made settings, sends out GPS positions every certain time and at a fixed time every day. The goal is to prevent detection and save electric energy (possibly battery). This kind of GPS should lock the GSM card number in the GPS through special equipment, cooperate with shielding device and model machine, and then activate it through the equipment, that is, constantly send text messages or call the number, Make the equipment in the signal transmission state, continuously transmit signals, and then hold the handheld signal detector
to detect according to the method.
3. Deep sleep GPS. This kind of GPS has the function of automatic on-off. When it does not send a signal, it will shut down itself. No tool can detect its information. This is also a kind of GPS hidden deep, which is difficult to find. However, since it is GPS, the purpose is to transmit wireless signals to the outside. There is always a time to turn on and send signals. At this time, we still use professional detection equipment to continuously scan through the frequency every few minutes. Once the GPS turns on and sends signals, it can be captured by the equipment for activation and detection, Generally, the transmission cycle of this kind of GPS will not exceed 24 hours, and the transmission time is mostly at night.