Bochuang spacetime high-power UAV driver 900MHz / 433MHz / 1.2g/2.4g/5.8/gps frequency output 500-2000m UAV jammer
The application of Wireless Signal Jammer in many fields and industries is very important and necessary. View the details of the latest 800W high-power full frequency wireless signal jammer, as shown below.This is a high-energy UAV jamming equipment, which can be used to block unwanted signals in VIP escort, military exercises, municipal halls, prisons, detention centers, police checkpoints, prisons, bomb disposal and other occasions, as well as vehicle mounted remote-controlled explosive devices.According to the standard requirements, the interference range of high output power interference can reach 500-2000m, and the frequency band is 433mhz-900mhz / 1.2g/2.4g/5.8g/gps. With well-designed cooling system, the equipment can work continuously all day. It adopts shockproof and portable solid shell, which is easy to use and has better durability. Each module of the signal jammer is controlled separately to improve the blocking efficiency in the case of possible uncertain factors such as distance and obstacles. The device is equipped with omni-directional antenna, which can block 360 degree wireless signals.If you are looking for professional VIP team safety signal jamming, this high-power wireless jammer will be an efficient and reliable choice.
l Using UHF broadband interference technology.
l High effective power (channel power) and large interference radius.
l Imported device, slow start circuit design can avoid the mechanical switch fire phenomenon, high integration, stable work.
l Perfect self-protection function. When the device is warned of overheating fault, the shielding device will automatically shut down the failed module to avoid the damage of the shielding device.
||Bo Chuang space time
|Power: AC 220V
Power Consumption : 1000W
Mainframe weight: 53.6Kg Size(L×W×H):800×500×310 mm
|Humidity: 5%-95% Running Temperature: -35 to +80 ℃
1. System accessory table
||Line controller control line
||Spare Line controller control line
2. Omnidirectional Antenna Parameter List
|Direction of Polarization
||7/16 or N-K
3. Product Application Place
Tag: High Power Signal Jammer for court using.
- Recording Studios
- Contract Tendering Rooms
- Testing Facilities
- Security Services
- Military Units
- Secret Services
- News Conference Rooms
- Libraries, Museums
- Border Patrol and Drug Enforcement
Step 1 - Open the box
- Open the box. Keep unpacked boxes ready for future removal or shipment.
- check that the open equipment and accessories are in good condition. If any defects or damage are found, please contact your supplier as soon as possible.
Step 2 - Connecting antenna
- Open the suitcase and take out the antenna. Note: do not activate the shield until the antenna and shield are not well connected, otherwise, the shield will be severely damaged. All costs and consequences arising from this will be borne by the user himself.
- Each antenna is connected to the RF output interface of the host computer one-to-one.
Step 3 - Start Jammer
- Connect the host AC~220V port with the power cord in the suitcase: then dial the side red knob switch to the "1" file;
- The start and output power adjustment of the wire controller:
1) Connection wire controller
The 6pin wire control connection line is connected to the 6pin wire control connection
port on the side of the chassis;
2) Control the output and output power of the power amplifier with a wire controller.
[ALL Ch]: screen all 4Channel on / off buttons;
[ALL PA]: power output adjustment keys for all 4Channel of the shield;
[CHX]: the output of Channel X is the Channel number of 1 ~ 8 when the output of
Channel X is turned on / off alone;
[PAX]: regulating the power output of ChannelX alone X is the Channel number of 1 / 8.
The output power regulation is divided into five sections: 20: 20 and 40.
Step 4 - Turn off the Jammer
- the power output switch of each channel is closed;
- Power off:
1) Dial the red knob switch on the side of the chassis to "0";
2) Unplug the power cord;